Monday, September 1, 2008

Fluffy

We visited a family friend's cafe in Browns Bay on Saturday after Yum Char and they made us all a drink. Marcus ordered a Mocha Latte and I scooped his foam because it's one of my fav part especially when it's topped with chocolate powder. The lady saw me doing that and insisted that she makes me a cup of foam! I really didn't want to just drink foam but I guess there is no harm just drinking more air!

Basically fluffy is just steamed hot milk topped with milk foam. It is normally ordered for kids when the adults order thier coffee! I would say fluffy is like a cup of cappuccino but without the espresso part. When I was working in a cafe awhile back, I think fluffy used to cost about 50 cents. We would spinkle the fluffy with chocolate powder and serve it with a chocolate fish.I guess it makes the kids happy thinking that they are actually drinking what the adults are drinking!


No comments: