Monday, September 22, 2008

Food for thought

Food for thought:

What we feed into our lives is what we will produce and get out of our live.

Who am I allowing to feed into my life? Who do I look at and go...wow I want to learn from her and become more like the woman God has created me to be.

What words am I letting into my life? Am I going to let words of doubts, fear and negativity restrict my life and pull me down or am I going to be around like minded people who will sharpen and build me up? Am I letting what God says in his word shape me or am I letting the fear of men shape me?

To be able to love and help someone else I need to be in shape to be able to do that. Why is it so hard sometimes to look after my heart but without looking after my heart I am only not giving my all.

No comments: