Sunday, August 31, 2008

Thoughts

God works in mysterious ways and it's amazing how when we take the time to share and talk to others that God reveals things to us. Some of the things I've learnt or am reminded of tonight...

1) Do not compare what other people are going thru with what I'm going thru because we are all called to different paths. I have my own race to run

2) Whatever I am going thru, nothing can COMPARE to what Jesus went through on the cross. He died and shed his blood for ALL. He didnt have to but he did, he sacrificed himself to save the world.

3) When I keep postponing the promtings from the Holy Spirit, I will find myself not being able to hear God's voice clearly because I have distant myself as well as put other clutter in between.

4) I am put on earth as a vessel for him, an instrument to be used by him. So no matter where I am, what I'm doing I need to remind myself that I am doing it unto the Lord

5) What he gives he can take away. When he blesses me financially or with relationships or with resources..it is my responsibility to make full use of it because it belongs to God, not me. What he gives he can take away.

6) Men can fail us but God's love will always be there, his word stays the same now and forever

7) Seeds that we sow today may not be seen, but goes towards eternal fruits therefore do not be discourage at the seeds we sow but do not see the harvest in our time.

No comments: