Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lukewarm

Have you ever had food serve to you before and you bite into it and it tasted COLD but worst LUKEWARM??? It's like eating into a hot pie or quiche and some parts are HOT but yet some parts are COLD and it just puts you off your apetite?

I had an experience once when I was eating a kebab and I like it really really HOT. I got it and the first bite was just warm and I thought ok lets keep eating it..it is probably hot in the middle. Guess what? It wasn't. It was even getting colder and I just wanted to puke it out! I was going to ask for a new one but instead returned the kebab asking them to reheat it.

I just thought WOW what a demonstration of what REVELATIONS 3:15 says about how God would rather us be HOT COLD but not LUKEWARM! He spits those that are lukewarms out of his mouth! It's like...ok so I understand more how he feels regarding how I dislike lukewarm food in my mouth! How can things be heated up half way or half done? You would rather have it done properly or not done at all.

BUT God is gracious and amazing and he waits for us to open our hearts to him. Those who draws near to God he will draw near to us. James 4:8

So my desire is to be HOT! Needs work but yes that's part of life but it's all worth it in the end. It's like eating a really nice dish that satisfy your tummy and leaving you feeling wow I want more and would go back again.

In the afternoon I made a moist chocolate cake for Marc to bring into work tomorrow for his 1 yr annivesary at work! I can't believe how time flies so fast! I love the part where I scrap the left over chocolate mixture!


I know the cake does not look that appealing but it smelt so GOOD and I wanted to eat it but I had to resist it!!! However, a little bit of the side fell off so I did try abit ;)

2 comments:

Dr. C said...

hey! Thx for your comment ;)
You've quite a lot abou food too! :)

Hmmm... cooking and exploring new food places has always been my passion ;)

Go and try Oporto! Muhahahaha... if u like spicy food... u should try the grill chicken ;) Like a quarter.. but, if you're a big eate, I'd presume, it's easily half a bird for dinner! :D mamma mia..... :D Try it out, babes!

Burger fuel is darn good too! The burger is sooooooooo HUGE!

Sweetcraze said...

Hey I know I love burger fuel can get mini burgers now too haha. Love thier chips and aioli sauce!

Oportos also not bad...not sure about burger wincosin..it's not bad too burger quite HUGE too!!

Keep up the passion love to know more good places to eat!