Thursday, June 5, 2008

Kingdom Heaven Keys

Today was my last day of work before I go for my 3 weeks holiday to Hong Kong and Malaysia. I am so looking forward to it.

I went for a foot reflexology at Sante Spa today because I needed a massage so badly. The lady who massaged me spent more time on my shoulders and neck because she could feel lots of tension there and told me I should have done a body massage instead! After that massage I honestly felt like I could do with so much more!

After massage went home and prepared mee rebus for dinner. I just used one of those prima premade sauces and bought fresh noodles and bean spouts. It was a quick and delicious meal just before going to life group.

Life group...didn't feel like going at all but after praying for a friend of mine on the phone prior to preparing dinner I felt so much better. I was reminded of how Satan wants to STEAL KILL AND DESTROY us and rob us of our joy, our future and our relationships! Satan always uses the same old tricks in his book and we always fall for it. It's so true though how Satan uses the things that we are weak in and we know in our spirit that it's not right but we still fall into it. It is definately a choice that we have to make to step into the spirit man and flee from temptation!

So...I went to life group and there were only a few of us - the smallest in numbers I've ever been to. It was good - small and intimate. We talked about Pastor Paul's sermon on the key of commitment to multiplication.

The scripture reference was based on the talents Mat 25:14-30 on how the ones that were given the talents went out to trade to gain more and the one that did not was lazy and did not use what was given to him to multiply.

Multiplication based on 4 keys:

1) Identifying and value the gifts that we have
- Need to stir up the gifts within us and be BOLD and use it to build God's kingdom.
2) Invest beyond self
- By focusing on what GOd wants, we will be fruitful and there will be discord and confusion
3) Need to empower and increase through hard work
- Need to put in the hard work and glorify God through our hands
- Bringing the Kingdom of Heaven down to Earth
4) Make decisions of completion
- Finishing what we begin, marriage, work, writing, and just being discipline in what God has called us to start.

No comments: