Friday, June 6, 2008

Beautiful

I just thought of spending time this morning admiring the beautiful things that is around us. God is so beautiful, simple and everything about him is about beauty!One of my favourite books Captivating shares about how we as females are created to show off his beauty and how we should be treated as his daughters!

The picture of the fallen leaves was taken while walking to church one Sunday and it was such a beautiful day with the peaceful slience around me. I walked through the leaves kicking them as I stepped on them admiring the beautiful colours and how it contrasted with the road, the houses, the trees.



As I'm writing this, a very old but good song popped into my head :

Something beautiful,
Something good.
All my confusion he understood
All I have to offer him was brokennes and strive
But he made something
Beautiful of my life

This song reminds me of how God does not look at our brokenness and how weak we are. In fact he uses our weaknesses and mould us into his image - Beauty. How awesome is he that even though we as humans are not worthy he loves us so much that he wants us to become something he intended us to be!

No comments: