Friday, February 26, 2010

Soban Korean

I've only ever tried korean once here in Sydney that a friend brought us to and I was in love with it ever since! Last night we went to check out that place again. We had to wait about 20 mins because we didn't book! It's called SOBAN korean cuisine located in westfield in Chatswood Shopping Centre.

We tried the pancake and OMG it was really nice! The pancake was nicely done, crispy and not soggy and it had a nice sauce that you dipped into it!


I ordered the same thing as last time, kimchi rice wrapped with egg omelette and covered with calarami, scallops, covered with creamy mushroom sauce. It tasted like korean and italian mixed and the side dishes were very tasty too! They had this creamy pumpkin soup which I really like and could drink a whole big bowl of it!


The price is quite pricy about $16-$20 but it's so worth it once in a while! Yum Yum!
I told myself I have to try something NEW next time...

No comments: