Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Living away

Just thought i'll show what the apartment looks like that I'm staying in. It's a good size apartment for 2 people & house keeping comes and gives us new towels and does our bed everyday except Sunday. It's nice to come back to a room that is tidied up for us..ahhhh better enjoy this while it last.Oh they even put away my dishes left on the tray!

Living room:


Kitchen with oven, microwave, dishwasher (which i never use):


Bedroom:


It's a pretty nice little place with a gym and pools but we hardly use it. I miss the fact that I used to live with one tree hill was just behind our place and I could just go for a run anytime. Here, I still have not done any walks as it seems quite industrial around here. I hope I get my act together and start doing something routined and just go for that run one day! I really miss the familiarity of my surroundings and the quietness of the neighbourhood and knowing where everything is.
Here, I find it hard to get around. It cost me about $8 return to the nearest mall and about $10 return to go to the city by train. Driving here is crazy and it's like driving in KL. We bought a GPS to help us get around but Marcus is brillant with his directions & a GPS was really for me if I ever need to drive around! Overall, I have no idea when I'll actually get comfortable with living here & familirise myself with everything, but I guess that will take time.

No comments: