Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Chatswood

omg I must be really free to write in my blog so often!!! Anyway exploring the GPS, I took the car to Chatswood which is one of the biggest shopping area in the North and I really like this because it has everything I want. It has about 5 asian bakeries and lots of cafes and food...I used the GPS for the first time myself and even though it's not that hard to drive to I used it just in case..


So anyway, I went into every bakery and breadtalk caught my eye because it sounded like break top in singapore and also it was empty lol...so I went in and saw all these red bean bread...








I can't believe how many different types of bread they can make with red bean, well at least now I know where to go if I want to get one. It's really crazy here because every bakery has their own yummy bread which means that I have to choose one bakery each time....it's hard decisions isn't it...

No comments: