Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I HEART macaroons

From my previous post I wrote about how I've discover macaroons and how delicate and deliciously light & yummy they are! Ever since then, everytime I walk pass some specialty french cafe or chocolate dessert place I would eye macaroons and buy them!

They're not cheap though, at Chatswood mall they were selling $2 each & you basically finish them in 2 bites or 4 if you savour is slowly! So today while in the city, my sister brought me to Lindt and OMG macaroons galore! There were so many flavours I decided to just think to my usual of hazelnut and my sister got chocolate. The French call them Macarons, but at the Lindt Chocolat Café they are Delice. It's basically 2 delicate halves of almond meringue with a deliciously rich chocolate cream filling or other amazing flavours.

Macaroons on display @ $2.20 each


Ice Chocolate & chocolate Lindy delice (Macaroon)


Delicious macaroon that melts in your mouth after every bite making you want more!


YUMMMMMMMM! The hazelnut macaroon I had was so divine it just made my day!

No comments: