Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First time for everything

I drove for the first time in Sydney after dropping Marc off to work and visited Macquarie Park shopping mall again. Marcus works at Macquarie Park so this shopping mall is only 5 mins walk from his work hence why I chose this mall.

Upon entering the mall, I was craving for my soy mocha and bought this coffee from the same shop I bought my banana bread and coffee from yesterday. It's called coffee fest at level 4 of the mall and I must say it's very comparable to the good coffees I've had in Auckland! I now know where to go back to for my coffees...oh and the service was great too with friendly staff!


I manage to visit Big W which is similar to K mart and the things here were pretty reasonable and also bought a international phone card from a newsagency there. Also, today on my way to the ladies in the foodcourt (one of my favourite hang outs) I saw the ice skating ring where you can sit and eat while look at people skating on the ice, reminded me of Pyramid in KL.


Parking here in the malls are free for the first 3 hours which is pretty cool but if you lose your ticket like what we did on our first day, it costs quite a bit!!! Let me tell you we've learnt our lesson and just leave our ticket in the car! I manage to drive back to our service apartment without using the GPS & just followed my instinct and signs & didn't get lost! (it's actually not that far so it's not that bad) I now have more confidence to attempt driving further away now =)

No comments: