Friday, November 28, 2008

SiChuan Restaurant

SiChuan is a restaurant that is becoming popular compared to enjoy inn. I remember always going to Enjoy Inn for both Yum Char and dinners along Great South Road. Now however, SiChuan is newer, cleaner and better parking avaliable and the food is rather good too!

I came to SiChuan for my brother's wedding reception and the food was really good. I love thier cold dishes, their crayfish, and other popular dishes.

Tonight, we came here to celebrate Lizzy's birthday and had peking duck yum yum!!! It was the first time for them to try this place and they enjoyed it - good price, good food!


Did not take other dishes so here is overall:


I would recommend the spicy and salty squids too as they are always popular in many restaurants:


SiChuan

Location:
329-333 Remuera Road
(09) 523 303

No comments: