Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rocket Kitchen

Today we went out for our usual saturday lunch having fish and chips and bakery!!! I found a new place that sells both my favourite food! Banana loaf and date and orange scones! The banana loaf is so thick it looked so scumptious I had to buy one for afternoon tea!!! It taste really nice toasted wit butter spread over the top!


The date and orange scone looks really good too and I think i'll get that when I go to work next week! This little shop is just located along the main Great South Road next to Diamond takeaways. I have always wanted to go in but because it is so small I felt a little shy going in just to check out what they had! This is not the kind of place where you'll sit in because there is only one table! It's a place for takeaways so you will probably never go in if you don't work around there. Today...I just had to because I was obsessed in finding more of my favourite bakery!!!

They do delicious cakes and other sweet and savory items too!

I don't know the exact address of the cafe but it's next to Diamond Takeaway 166 Great South Road.

Talking about Diamond Takeaways we came to get thier fish and chips after hearing that it's one of the best in Auckland. This lot cost $5.50. Not bad, but again couldnt really tell how this is one of the best place for fish and chips because nothing really stood out from others we've tried. The fish looked fresh though and it's one big piece too! This place however, is always full of people ordering takeaways!

No comments: