Saturday, November 29, 2008

Rio Kitchen

I think im starting to like Rio Kitchen more than classic bakery now!!!

Oh no... I couldnt help myself when I drove pass there today that I had to make a stop at Rio in Botany....to find that I bought all these food that only I will eat and having to find the time to eat it between meals!!! I've notice there in thier cold cabinet they have this durian mochi and it's $3.50 for a reasonably good sized durian mochi! So, if you are ever craving for that nice aroma and taste - you know where to get it!

Besides the usual that i buy such as wife cookiE:


Green tea red bean bun:


My love for banana anything hence couldnt resist this cute banana loaf - $1.80:


Pork floss: I think it's not as oily as classic bakery but not as dry as Well done or choice Bakery so it's somewhere in between =)


Did I mention they also do milktea and they also sell pies and saussage rolls to cater for the ang mo i think....sigh too many things...it's so dangerous!!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

hi Ashley! Where have you been? Haha, I've been waiting for a new post from you! Hope you've been well! Have a great Christmas and New year! =D