Monday, November 17, 2008

KongFu Tea Restaurant

If you are looking for a cusine to satisfy your chinese cravings and maybe be a little adventurous you should try this place. In fact, if you know of any nice places to have beef brisket noodles or authentic chinese food please let me know. I would like to try some.

Here are some of the dishes we had with family last night.

Duck:


Tofu:


Eggs:


Egg plant and vege casserole:


Cold fish dish: Very fishy hence you have to dip it into the bean sauce (not for the faint hearted!) - Jokes


Beef brisket: Very tender and the gravy was so declicious you can just have that with rice and you'll be satisfied! My cousin Daniel honestly could not stop talking about the gravy which was more like soup.


Steamed Chicken ribs:


Crab with glutinous rice underneath:


Egg omelette that has oysters inside: One of my fav dish because it tasted like Ochien back home in Singapore yummmmYYYYYy!!!


KongFu Tea Restaurant

Location: 440 khyber Pass Rd, New Market
Closed Mondays

Atmosphere: 9/10 because it's quite hidden along the busy Khyber Pass Road and inside is quite dark compared to the bright lights in other chinese restaurant.
Price: N/A
Food: 8/10 but it really depends on your taste and how adventurous you are to try new food! i-e the cold fish was interesting!!!

5 comments:

photospeaks.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
photospeaks.com said...

Hi there, this is photospeaks, the food is looking good! will give it a go some time, are you a friend of foodiedoodie?

You should have let me know you linked me, so I can add you too :) so excited to see food bloggers in Auckland, NZ :D

how can i send you a private message? cheers!

Sweetcraze said...

Hey!! I just came across Foodiedoodie blog as you can see for my interest in food haha....

I found ur blog and saw the amazing pictures you take and so I have to add you straight away!!!

photospeaks.com said...

Hi there!

Wow its been like 1mth+ since our conversation, Happy Chinese New Year 2009 !!! Do you have MSN ? any hints on how to add you? just in case you dont want to reveal it here.. you can email me at photospeaks.com@gmail.com Thank you for linking me!!!! :)

photospeaks.com said...

Oh yes I want your permission if I could link you! Please let me know, drop an email :)