Monday, August 4, 2008

Another attempt in egg tarts

I am trying to alter my egg tarts so that the pastry is a little more flaky and crumbly and hopefully one day try different types of pudding such as kaya, panda, green tea, red bean??

Here was the results of my baking today:





It didnt turn out as nice as I would like it. The egg was not enough but the pastry was not very thick - I think I need todo the dough properly as in have the right amount of ingredients etc to give it the right texture.

It was too airy inside when I ate the egg tart, it was very thin. I think I preferred the other recipie better ;P

3 comments:

m1che said...

chingaling... your blog is fully amazing... when u told me that it was for your baking i didn't think u had so much stuff going on here!!! i regret not tuning in earlier! =)

all your other non-baking blogs about hope and satan trying to rob from us fully spoke to me today as i'm going through some church stuff that is really taking an emotional toll on me.

keep up the good word chicky =)

xx miche

m1che said...

see i cant spell properly now. i meant keep up the good WORK. lol~

Sweetcraze said...

aww thanks hun, not many ppl know about this blog actually ;) I'm too shy to tell others about it hahaha...tat's why there is quite a bit in here but no one knows about it haha....

U're inspirational too hun! Hugs!