Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Whats in my hands

During my time away, God has been revealing many things to me about life. So many things are happening around the world - the flood in China, America, and India, the politicians and how corrupted they are, the increase of crime and petrol and food prices, and how life is so fragile and unexpected.

Fear and uncertainty creeps up. So many questions I want to ask but know that it can't be answered. Life is definately short, we are put on earth for a reason, What God creates he can take away, we are only temporary beings on earth..how then am I making full use of what I'm on earth for? How much more time do I have before I am called to go home to God? What matters in my life?? What is in my hands that I can use to leave a legacy behind? What is my attitude like and how am I treating the ones around me? It is so easy to love the loveable but how hard it is to love those that hurt others? That's when I need God to show me because God is LOVE and Perfect Love casts out Fear! When I walk in Love and bring that to the ones that needs it there will be no harm or danger because God's love protects!

Ephesians 4:28 - Doing something useful with my hands that I can share with those in need
Ephesians 5:15-21 - Making wise choices out of every opportunity because the days are evil.

So what am I doing and waiting for. Use what God has given me..what's in my house?

No comments: