Sunday, July 6, 2008

Milktea

What is it in milktea that makes me want to have one everyday??

I dont know. But I know that it taste better than starbucks and other coffee made with solely milk. I can't remember when in my trip to Malaysia and Hong Kong I did not have milk tea.

I've found out that I really like the Xi Mut milk tea at Old White Town Coffee (below). Ever since drinking the ying Yang tea in Hong Kong I've decided that I'll stick to the old milk tea as it tastes so much better. However, the Old town coffee sachets does taste pretty good themselves!



Having said that I no longer like ying yang, the one at Kim Gary's is very nice so I think it's how the shop makes them?



Below is milk tea and old town ice coffee we had at Ipoh, again the milk is so milky and I tink it's the condense milk that makes it gives it the flavour and makes me want to have more!!




Another place I got introduced to while in KL is Hollys at the Curve. They do really nice ice blended black tea but too sweeet so next time you are there ask for less sugar.



Too bad the milk tea here all costs so much compared to back home. Maybe i'll just stick to the old mochachino or perhaps assam milktea packets.

No comments: