Saturday, July 26, 2008

Egg tarts again

Today I tried my second attempt in making better egg tarts two days in a row! Yesterday I made egg tarts at mum's but felt like my pastry was always so thick.
I always end up using the dough up quickly leaving so much egg mixture left over!

Hence today I tried using less dough and it actually works alright! I ended up making twice as much as yesterday with the same amount of dough.

If you see my previous entry about egg tarts you can see the difference in the thickness of the dough.

The egg turned out nice but I think i beat the egg mixture up too much hmmmm

I love the smell of baking especially egg tarts!! Yum Yum

Verdict: Mum and sister in law tasted it and said it was more tasty than yesterday however, sister in law actually does not mind the thicker pastry ;)





1 comment:

Sweetcraze said...

Ok pastry looks burnt but then it's actually crumbly and it breaks when you pick it up....hahaha