Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sore foot

Today went to the Auckland Museum with my Auntie and it was really really windy!! So..I wanted to take the camera from my bag and take pictures of her with her umbrella basically broken and munted from the strong gastly wind!!!

As I was taking out the camera, the main doors of the museum (those that goes round and round and you have to step into one of the section and walk to the inside) rolled over my toes and basically rolling up my feet and I was panicking!!! I pushed the door away while pulling my feet out and then quickly took out the camera just to take the picture of my aunt with her umbrella..

After that thank God the security guard was there to ask me if I wanted an ice pack and so for the next 10 mins I had an ice pack over my foot to take away the numbness!

Other than that, had a good time looking at moas, insects and old stuff...

Had a good lunch at 277 new market and then dinner at Uncle Mark and Aunt Audrey where he cooked rattatouii?? I have no idea how to spell it but it's that movie with the mouse who cooks really well! Anyway had a great time talking about how great our politicians are and how we feel so so safe in NZ....(yea right!)

Finished off the night with Aunt Wah Wai's rhuburb orange, lime cake! Yum Yum....

No comments: