Saturday, March 29, 2008

So many cafes

I enjoy eating out in cafes just trying out thier food especially if they have date scones, banana bread (which I miss sydney for) and good coffee!

There are so many nice cafes around Auckland it's so hard to try everyone of them! However, me and my friend thought we can target the whole of Parnell once a week! Haha..

I wished that there were more fusion cafes around here so that I could have the best of both world...

Had craving for something COLD and with red bean and green tea so went to Atrium to ISO which is at the foodcourt..It's something like ice kachang but the ice is so much lighter like clouds (not like i've tasted clouds before). I could do with more red bean but it was just enough. Everything tasted so nice with condense milk drizzled all over. YUM YUM!!



This one is a fruit cocktail which wasnt as nice...tasted sour, bitter and just wierd..

No comments: