Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sydney

Late last year we had a great time in Sydney exploring many places such as Darling Harbour, China town, Opera house, Manly beach, Bondi, Hillsongs church in the city and three sisters at Blue Mountains. To me Sydney was similar to KL or Singapore with the number of people travelling around.

Opera House:


Three sisters at Blue Mountains:


There are more variety of food there but because we did not know the place well and only a short time there we just made the most of what we can see.

On the first day we got there we just indulged in a big breakfast at one of the cafes which I have forgotten the place!


There were many flies flying around us and we had to move from outside to inside because we could never get a bite of our food!!


My fav food was the pancakes which was so deserving because it felt like we walked so long just to find the pancake shop! There were so many different pancakes to try so I ordered one chocolate one and one plain one to try both!

In china town and around there were a few chinese bakeries which my friend Ant brought us around to explore knowing I love bakeries so much!






It was unbelievable! The types of bread were different to those back in Auckland.
One thing I have observe is there are banana bread everywhere!!! I was so happy because I love banana bread! I couldn't see many date scones around though...which is something Auckland has so much of!

In Chinatown as well there were lots of dried fruits, again my fav I bought some dates (what a surprise!)


On our last night there we decided to have taiwanese food and it didn't turn out as nice as we expected. I was hoping the food was better than the ones in Auckland but it did not beat it at all! We ordered pork chop rice and seafood noodles




Ok enough of food now...feel like a banana bread toasted topped with melted butter with a cup of 3 in 1 nescafe.

No comments: