Thursday, March 6, 2008

Brownies


Today besides making egg tarts, i also made some brownies to accompany ice cream for desserts at a church friend's house. I sprinkled some icing sugar on top and waited for it to be cooled to put in the fridge.

I dont know which I prefer...heat it up and serve with ice cream or just eat it while its chewy out of the fridge.

Actually besides baking I actually love arranging food so that it looks presentable and nice. I guess the food has to taste good too right?


I will try other types of brownies when I feel like being adventurous. I think I need a new and BIGGER kitchen and with all the utensils I need with a big oven so that I can bake and bake and bake....


If only I can eat as much as I want and not worry about getting diabetes etc etc etc....but then again why do I have such a sweet tooth?????

No comments: