Thursday, March 27, 2008

life

Today I had a good catch up over breakfast with my friend. Went to this place called Brown Sugar Kitchen which has change their name to The Cake Shop along Royal Oak and had my usual date orange scone and mocchacino. Talking to her reminded me of how much Satan wants to rob of us our joy and our future by reminding us of our past and making us feel like we have no way out!

But praise God Jesus already paid for all at the cross ONCE and FOR ALL!!! We have that hope and faith to step out and to live a life that is abundant and victorious!

While talking to her my ex work mate text me to let me know one of the guys that used to work with us was stabbed to death while in Thailand. I have no idea why he got stabbed but tomorrow there will be a memorial for him at work and I guess i'll find out then. He was a good guy. Good heart. Good personality. Good friend. To think that I had all the time to share with him the gospel...to think that just because I work with him there is always an opportunity to share with him about God. Too late. He is gone. Cant turn back time.

This is the article of Chetan's stab:

World
Indian tourist killed in popular Thai resort
Bangkok | Sunday, Mar 23 2008 IST



An Indian national was stabbed to death in a popular Thai coastal resort here.

Chetan Dhadwal, 24, was trying to intervene in a fight yesterday during the famous Full Moon party at a beach in Koh Phangan in Surat Thani province, south of Bangkok.

The Indian embassy has been informed of the incident.

Embassy sources told UNI that the victim's relatives were informed and they were coming to Thailand. This is the latest incident of violence against foreign visitors to the country where tourism is the main foreign exchange earner, leading to expressions of concern by the government.

Last week, 27-year-old Swedish tourist Hannah Charlotte Bankluns was stabbed to death on a beach in Phuket.

The incident has shocked the Thai tourism industry, which is demanding stepped-up security for visitors.


Life is short, unexpected. Treasure each moment, what we have and who we have. So much to learn about Life...

Oh...something I thought is quite cool though : The Largest room is the world is room for improvement. So much in my life I know that I need to constantly improve...


Improvements include cooking and trying new recipies so because my cousin coming over tonight i shall attempt to try some simple dishes and hopefully it looks like this: Got this from Aromacookery's site...going to cook japanese soy sauce chicken too hope it turns out alright haha


Mine turned out like this :

No comments: