Thursday, March 6, 2008

Eggs

I just felt like sharing my love for eggs especially the ones I get for brunch at cafes.

I love eggs with toast and the eggs has to be either scrambled or poached and drizzled with hollandaise or with sweet chilli sauce.

The toast has to be nice toast not burnt or hard, but just right and crunchy. I love my eggs with smoked salmon and cream cheese yum yum....I could have it for breakfast everyday if I had the time to make them! And I love having it on a sunny day outside at a cafe.

Below are some pictures of a few eggs I've had and how differently they are served at different places...

This was egg benedict at Pahia during my 1 year anniversary.














Below was egg benedicts at a cafe and in between the eggs and the salmon was a piece of hash brown. It was crunchy and tasted nice with the eggs and salmon to my surprise

















The eggs below was not as runny as the ones I've had. I love my yolk abit runny and when I cut it the yoke has to run out.....this was at Blue Mountains Sydney at one of the cafes
















And below is scramble eggs with nicely done toast at Hahei beach where I was proposed to. The eggs were really yellow though like they added food colouring or something but otherwise it was scrumptious!

No comments: