Monday, October 4, 2010

Italy

I've been quiet with the blog lately due to travelling around Europe! It was an amazing trip with lots of yummy food, wine, coffee, gelatos and interesting bakeries!

One of our destination was Italy, we visited Rome, Florence, Pisa and Venice with Florence being one of my favourite! There were plentiful of pizzas, pasta and gelatos everywhere! Gelatos and caffe creme were my dessert after every meal!

The pizza was sold by grams and so they slice it up, weigh it and you pay for how much it weighs. The best pizzas I've had in Italy was in the small pizza shops that only sells pizzas with very little seating inside.

One of the many pizzas in Rome:


Unleaven bread with mushroom sauce, cheese, smoked ham and aubergines in Florence, this was one of the yummiest meal I've had which probably played a big part on why I liked Florence more than other places!


Inside:


Lagsana in Florence:


Seafood Pasta in Florence:


Pizza rolls in venice:


I really miss the tasty food there but not the price, everything is very expensive and double in price if we choose in dine in. There won't many chinese places to dine at so I'll definately miss my asian food if I was there any longer.

No comments: