Sunday, October 17, 2010

Some extras in your food

Yesterday I had sushi from Asagao in the foodcourt just by our place & I was savouring each bite of the teriyaki chicken avocado rice roll when by mid way I saw a piece of dark thick hair with it! I was grossed out because it was quite big and obvious & it's my second encounter in 2 weeks with funny things in my food that I was pretty tired of it. Just to give you an example, 2 weeks ago while having one of my fav ying yang cha (coffee & tea combination) I was digusted to find a piece of insect leg floating around in my drink! I drank it anyway taking it out thinking it's just some dirt but then I found more as I continued drinking.........so I S.T.O.P and thought of cockcroaches, and all kinds of insect that the leg belonged to! ARRGGHH the image is still so vivid in my mind! Ok so to cut the LLOOOONNNGGG story short, I asked for refund and surprisingly they gave it back but I'm NEVER going back there again!

Ok so to continue from the sushi story...hubby returned the sushi asking for a refund which we got & a few minutes later a lady came from that sushi shop and gave us this:


I don't know what to make of this but it was a nice gesture for them to do so especially when we don't expect anything even a refund. It just goes to confirm how dirty Sydney is and it can exist even in what you think is a clean area!

So what extras have you found in your food lately?

No comments: