Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Zarbo

It's been awhile since I've been to Zarbo in New Market & it's always food galore when I enter because they have nice scones & cabinet food & coffee is not bad too!

Zarbo is similar to NOSH or JONES were they have a cafe as well as a deli with fresh bread, cheese, spreads, chocolates and gift basket to buy!

Before I go to Sydney end of the month I have to catch up with friends and enjoy the cafes here. Had a great brunch time with Yu Hwee & will definately miss our daily catch ups & she's my coffee buddy and God given encourager and sister who has helped kept me close to God. Thank God that I'll be flying back and forth hopefully and there is always skyp =)

I went for a normal Flat white instead of my usual soy mocha:


Sweet French toast:


Mocha:


And I cant not try a scone! I know I have to really stop this scone addiction coz its BAD lol so I thought try bacon n cheese instead of the usual dates! Scone as you can see is more cookie like sigh feeling guilty now from eating it Blah...anyways I wont find much scones in Aussie that's for sure!

No comments: