Friday, January 29, 2010

Ikea

Arrived at serviced aparment in the afternoon but wasn't ready so went to Marcus work to collect some stuff & I was thinking of Ikea's meatballs. I don't know why I was wanting to eat them but my friend said something yummy about it and should try it so we went all the way there to eat their meatballs!

Some food was pretty good,their mushroom soup tasted like the ones in the cans but it's the taste that children will like for sure...basically it's quite salty!


The chicken and chips here cost $3.95 and it was quite popular amoung the customers.


Meatballs was alright but both Marcus & I liked the mash potatoes and the gravy...it tasted like KFC mash potatoes to me!


After dinner we walked around IKEA & it was like a maze...there were loads of stuff to look at with their showrooms & cool gadgets! However, as we just arrived and pretty much tired out we had no mood to shop until we found a place to rent lol so all we can do for now is eat & look =)

No comments: