Friday, January 8, 2010

Growing up fast

Time flies so fast for sure after you turn 21! Last year just recently 2 of my cousins are engaged (from the same family)! I am SOOOOO happy for them & it seems like we were all in uni yesterday spending time together jamming & complaining about uni & exams! We were discussing about budgets, invite lists, & the lot...involving family & going through the planning and preperation process reminds me of mine & how great of a feeling it was!

Well it's been 3 years now since my wedding day & it definately still feels like it was not long ago when I was arranging for my music, reception, flowers, food, church etc etc...now I can enjoy and help hehehe


So...Sam & Jo's wedding is in December,Lin Ern & Ben's in January which means more trips back here = more airfares but it's family & I wouldn't miss it for the world unless I have a baby or something and I can't fly but hmmm who knows. This year seems like it will go by so fast and before I know I would have been in Sydney for nearly a year & both cousins MARRIED and SOON not yet but SOON they'll all be having CHILDREN too!!! WOW really starting to feel like we r all going thru life fast!

It's nice to reflect & talk about the good old fun days & wish that we can re-live that time but because the future is so promising and everyone is progresing & moving on in life, it's good to look to the future & enjoy what we have now & who we with because TODAY can NEVER be repeated again...so I have to tell myself to CHILL, & not think so much about stuff that actually doesn't matter & will not add an hour to my day at all!

No comments: