Friday, January 29, 2010

NZ 114 Food to Sydney

Praise God for upgrading to business class for $60 however, wished that it was a longer flight because honestly business class & economy doesn't feel THAT different...

Anyways, I guess we had a more intimate service by one crew member called Mark, he offered champagne at the start and followed by other "drinks" in which I chose Baileys...so here are the food that was offered on our flight to Sydney:

Baileys and chippies:


Kawakawa salmon with citrus jelly and chive potato salad:


Pan fried snapper with olive, fennel and tomato compote, wilted spinach and linguine pasta:


Black doris plum and creme fraiche ice cream and cookies and cream ice cream with chocolate and almond wafer:


NZ cheese & preserved fruits:


Pretty good food I must say especially with all the drinks that they kept offering I would be totally drank if I was on that plane any longer!!

No comments: