Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Vanilla green tea layered cake

I have been stuffing my face with the banana cake I made yesterday that it's all finished with the help of my hubby =)

Today I tried searching for green tea powder so that I can make something with red bean green tea but have yet to find it in the asian supermarkets in Auckland. I bought red bean paste so I guess when I feel up for it i'll make something with red bean.

Although I enjoy baking cakes and seeing the expressions of those that tries it, I have never really thought or gone into cake decorating. My sister in law has been to cake decorating classes and from all the designs she has done, it has really been inspiring! I don't know if I have the patience enough to do them!

Here is one cake that she decorated just today at her class Milleys!

I proudly present to you vanilla greentea layered cake beautifully designed with icing and a pink ribbon on top:


Inside of the cake is moist and beautifully layered:


If you need any cakes done for special occasions you can place your order here! =)

Bon apetit!

No comments: