Sunday, February 22, 2009

Simply desserts

I love having dinners with people and dessert plays a big part because it’s sweet, yummy and can be so simple. I love desserts that I can heat up and put ice cream or anything cold or warm on top of it. Some things goes so well with ice cream making it even more delicious!

You can buy practically any desserts and pop them in the oven and serve them with ice cream - however, there are some that I enjoy making because it just taste more homemade and you can add more spices such as cinnimon to them!

Here are some of my favourite desserts especially on a cold winter night and also easy to make for a small-medium group of people:

Apple crumble with ice cream or hot custard

Chocolate brownie or cake with vanilla ice cream

Sticky date pudding with ice cream
– I love fig ice cream but any ice cream will do

Here is an example of sticky date pudding which can be bought from supermarkets in the freezer section and quickly microwave or heated in the oven for a quick yummy dessert and entertaining friends!


So there is nothing to stress about when it comes to desserts - it can be simple and yum!!!

No comments: