Saturday, February 21, 2009

Nasi Lamak

Nasi Lamak is a very simple dish to eat. In Malaysia it is a very popular breakfast and it normally comes wrapped up in a leaf and it a triangle shape. I find them so cute and so simple but yummy! It normally comes with coconut rice topped with either boiled egg or fried, some curry meat normally chicken or even randung beef, cucumber and ican bilis or however you spell that!

I am not a very keen fan of nasi lamak but after having it at my mum's place I didn't hesitate to ask her to make another time for me! The fragrance of the coconut rice is enough to say give me more topped with the curry and the neutral taste of the eggs and cucumber it is a perfect blend!

This is the Nasi lamak I had on Friday night but it words are too small to see. It's basically telling you what they are:


So if you ever have a blank moment of what to cook or have give Nasi Lamak a try!

No comments: