Sunday, September 4, 2011

Ayam 99

This is the first Indonesian restaurant I was introduced to when I first arrived in Sydney and ever since then I've been coming back regularly for their chicken and Bak Mie. I really like dry noodles like Mee Pok, Kuching kolo mee, Zha Jiang Mian, and the list goes on...hence this Bak Mie is always on my list when dining in any indonesian place!

I wouldn't say that this is the best as I've recently tasted another indonesian just 2 shops from Ayam 99 because it was closed Mondays and Tuesday when we went. Also, Ayam 99 is not the cleanest so that's another downfall especially if you are bringing guests around!

But for today, the grilled ayam (chicken) was so tender and juicy and the Bak mie was deliciously satisfying I was stuffed!



On the other note, if you want to order plain rice to go with your chicken, you must order other side dishes such as their tofu wrapped in banana leaf which is pretty tasty!

Name:
Ayam 99

Location:
464 Anzac Parade
Kingsford

Closed Mon Tues

No comments: