Monday, March 8, 2010

Victoria Noodle Restaurant

We have finally found a place with bake rice and the usual drinks of red bean or my fav mixed coffee and tea!!! OMG!!!


Shredded pork Preserved vege vermiceli:


Baked fish fillet with garlic sauce


Baked chicken with portugese sauce on spagatti


This place reminds me of Iano in Auckland many years ago while I was still at uni, I would go there every week to eat, or just drink and try to study in the midst of all the noise! It closed down sadly and I was never able to find another HK place to dine as nice as that. So when we were introduced to Victoria Noodle Restaurant which is hidden underground from the main road I was so happy!
I will definately be back again but the thing is there is so many other HK cafes to dine I must see which one is the best! They don't have my satay beef sandwich which I quite enjoyed the one in Auckland!
This place also does chinese, malaysian and thai cuisine but I'm not sure if i'll go there for that...honestly, with so many places to try it's only a matter of being brave and going in!

No comments: