Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Something not asian

Today I went all the way to the city to have lunch with a friend but also EARLY so that i could buy the ma lai koh from the bakery before it's all GONE! Unfortunately, the ma lai koh was not as nice as ones before but still good! I A M so addicted to this aye! Sigh!!!!!

Anyway for lunch we went to this place in QVB and they had a variety of pizza slices. It cost less to "takeaway" than to eat there!!! This is the most silliest rule because I've never had to encounter this in Auckland or anywhere in New Zealand!

Sweet potato with feta and parmesean cheese:


I think the pizza I chose was rather plain, but Andrea had meat lovers and she said it was really tasty!! Ok, so next time me going for something with MEAT! I should have known...but because of my "lack" of vegetarian input I thought lets have some "vege" = potatoes...not really vege like green but I thought it's a change from my usual curry or meat!

No comments: