Monday, March 8, 2010

Sambal

Went to Sambal for dinner with marc's relatives and tried a few dishes which was really tasty! This place is definately one of the nicest Malaysian places to check out except for one disappointing thing which I will share at the end.

Otak Otak (very big and chunky, unlike the flatter more spicier ones I've tasted)


Kang Gong


Beef Rendung


Fried Chicken


Ok so I'll definately bring visitors to this place BUT never NEVER never order their ice kajang again!!! It was honestly like eating ICe just ICe...there was no ingredients except for a few pieces of jelly and ONE piece of CORN!! I'm not exaggerating, and the ice wasn't sweet as well with very little condense milk and syrup. Last time I tried their teh tarik, it was diluted. So, I figured perhaps this place is not good for their desserts, however, they do have kuehs on the counter and that looked pretty good...so I might give them another chance and try that instead =)

No comments: