Saturday, October 18, 2008

Carol and Paul's wedding day

Carol's wedding was amazing! Her wedding was held at Huia beach which is about 40 mins drive from the city. The weather was part raining part sunny like a typical Auckland weather. It was beautiful as because gathered around to witness the union of the lovely couple Carol and Paul. The wedding started off with harps playing, ceremony,tea ceremony, photo taking and lots of fruits to munch on before lunch at the Huia Hall.



Her wedding gown was beautifully made by her sister Charis within less than a month! I know...they are all really talented hats off to them!
All the bridesmaid made thier own dresses.

Carol made her own wedding cake and I think her friends helped decorate it with icing. The cake was yum!! I think it was fruit cake and chocolate cake. I had the chocolate cake which was moist and delicious..


I did't have battery left on my camera so I couldn't take the food that people contributed. There were curry chicken, curry lamb, salads, chickn nibbles, wild rice, pasta salad, lots of fruits, bee hoon, and big prawns followed by slices and the wedding cake.


Carol left with Paul on his motobike.....broom brooom..quite a nice picture actually with the bride on the motobike taking off!!!

No comments: