Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yum my "date" scone

Had a good morning breakfast with mum at Kenzie's just down the road from where I live...I've been there so often now that I'm not working the cafe staff all know me...sigh not a good thing is it!! The staff are all friendly but the place is a little small so when the coffee is being made it can get pretty noisy!

BUT I love their date scone there because of how different it is as shown in the picture. The dates is in between a layer of dough (cooked dough) and drinking it with mocha is just divine!




Mum had eggs benedicts it was yum too! Sigh have to stop going to cafes!!!


Main thing was the fact that I finally caught up with mum and got her to come out to have breakfast with me!!!

Location:
Kenzie cafe 557 Manukau Road, Royal Oak

So overall rating:

8.5/10 Food
7/10 Service
7/10 Atmosphere as it is a little small and can be rather noisy when coffee is being made

No comments: