Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy sunday

Today was Team Together at church where as a church we pledge to give a one off or monthly contribution towards the church fund. I am always in tears when we have team together because of the atmosphere and presence of God and how much the church has grown over the 16 and a half years. Imagine if Pastor Paul & Maree did not obey God to come to NZ from Aussie, without stepping out in faith to come and start a church here. Now look at the growth and yet still so much to come!!!

Watching the DVD at church about all the initiatives our church is doing, I stand in awe of how BIG our God is.

Team Together has continually taught me to think of the future generations, that what we sow now will be reaped in the future. We need to live with the seeds that we have now and how much we can contribute so that the future generations can continue it.

Back at home after lunch I over indulged in salted peanuts while watching this Cantonese drama series which I think made me over snacked till I felt sick to the core. Decided to bake to get myself out of the sofa and finish using the carton of sour cream that is about to expire and some bananas I took from mum's otherwise it will rot and thrown away.

Time to gather ingredients

2/3 c butter
1-1/3 c sugar
2 eggs
1-1/2 c. mashed banana
2-1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 t. baking powder
1 t. baking soda
1/2 t. salt
1/2 c. sour cream


Preheat over to 180 degrees c.
Cream butter and sugar together;

add eggs and bananas, beat until smooth.

In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking

powder, baking soda and salt

together. Add dry mixture alternately

with sour cream to banana mix, blend well
.

So here it is...the finished product -

No comments: