Saturday, April 5, 2008

Paint

Not working for the past few days has made me think hmmm what else can i try doing before I get real busy...not like I ever will so I thought hmm I'm so bad at art so why not do some simple paintings to put around the house? he he

The painting is simply a heart which to me was the love of God and the verse of Pro 3:5-6 Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding but in all your ways acknowledge him and he shall make straight your path.

The cross reflects Calvary and what Jesus did on the cross showing us his LOVE (hence the hearts)for us.

It's pretty basic paintings and because of my impatience I just did a really simple one.



Painting is pretty fun and it doesn't have to be complicated. In fact I love the simple ones better. Even if I wanted to paint some scenery I am sure it will look like a mess haha.

No comments: