Wednesday, December 22, 2010

J's tea

Prior to my short trip back to Auckland I heard all about this yummy taiwanese place that my sister in law really really adores! She craves about their bubble tea and their chicken popcorns, tofu and their beef stew on rice!

So, when I was there, she made a date night to bring me there!
I ordered stew beef on rice and they had pickled veges at the side as well as one very nice soft soy sauce based tofu. The beef was not fatty and the sauce was delicious although they could have provided more beef or tofu because I finished the meat with only less than half the rice!

Beef Stew:


Pop corn chicken:


The bubble tea was nice, comparable to hulu cat in the city but somehow I preferred hulu cat's bubble tea.


What's great about here is there are car park spaces available and they do have pretty decent meals not just toast or snacks which you commonly find at other bubble tea outlets. I would definately return again when Im back there!

Address: 919 Dominion Road Mt Roskill

No comments: