Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My Stop

I should have taken some photos of the food but I didnt...instead I was too busy eating and taking photos of my family instead =)

If you're looking for another malaysian place to dine in, check out this place hidden away inside the New Market Railway. I know, it's odd to be inside a railway station but it's definately worth the try. I only came to know about this place because mum comes here quite often and promised me she will bring me there!

We had their coconut prawns which was HUGE, their fish vermicili noodles, fried char kuay teow, marmite pork chops, and fried beans. It is definately one of the good malaysian restarants I've been to and the price is definately comparable.

The staff are very friendly and they take time to ask how we are.

The only down side was they had no more ingredients to make ice kachang which I was looking forward to!

I'm looking forward for my next STOP at MY STOP when i return!

Address: 28 Remuera Road (shop 16) New Market

No comments: