Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sydney Fish Market

I've finally visited the famous fish market here in Sydney! I must say it wasn't as big as I thought but I was welcomed by fresh lobsters, oysters, tuna, salmon, crabs, scallops, and of coz lots of seafood platters both battered and fresh!

If you do come here it's probably best to take public transport unless you don't mind paying $3 for the first half an hour then $5 for every hour after! It's probably worth driving if you have a few people.

Seafood here was relatively cheap compared to dining in a restaurant. They also have sushis, deli, coffee and bakery avaliable. There were a few eating places to choose from so it was a hard hard choice...you can take your food out to eat in the sun (with the birds) or enjoy it inside with the noise of people everywhere!


Sydney Market I'll definately return again n order more fresh seafood!

No comments: