Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Italian Kitchen

We were trying to find an Italian restaurant that wasn't too far away and it was hard because we went on the net and just picked one without any recommendations on the food.

This place was rather quiet with only 3 tables of customers but the service was very friendly and welcoming. The atmosphere was quite intimate & it was warm and cosy for a nice dinner out. I think they do good pizzas although I'm not very familiar with what qualifies for a good pizza...to me it's the taste, the bread texture and thickness and the toppings etc etc....so I'll have to try more pizzas somewhere else to compare!










Their other dishes such as the ones above was quite dry and I didn't really enjoy them but the pizzas I was really pleased with and will definately come back again for pizzas if I wanted somewhere near home!

No comments: