Sunday, June 7, 2009

Frist attempt in making quiche

I know quiche seems like it's pretty easy to make but I never thought about it as stir fry and chinese always seem easier. I've always ordered quiche and fritata at cafes and wished that I could make them at home...so I made my first step towards that by buying myself a quiche pan at Briscoes and tonight was the night to try it. So, this is my first attempt in making it and I must say it was pretty easy but it does require alot of ingredients that I don't really use in my mains such as cheese and milk.

I tried this bacon mushroom brocoli quiche and it was yum. It smelt really nice too!




I adapted the ingredients from http://annies-eats.com/2009/04/22/bacon-mushroom-and-broccoli-quiche/ but didn't read the instruction properly so didn't pre bake the pastry crust but it turned out good but could be better =)The silicon quiche pan was great too, I did not have to use baking paper or butter to grease the pan and the quiche came out well without breaking.

Main thing is as long as hubby says its yum its all good haha.
I still think frying noodles and making chicken nibbles is easier =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, ching I would love to live in your house! You are such a great homemaker. Everything looks so yummy!!

Sweetcraze said...

haha yea it will be good to have people help finish up..i was so stuffed from this quiche ay coz kept eating it haha (followed by my corn bread haha)
I should focus on other things haha