Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sri Putri again

Sri Putri again one of my fav places to go to but it's been very busy lately and thier menu has expanded. Now, they have more variety and one of the newer dishes is thier fried carrot cake.


Here one of my fav simple dish is thier roti chanai, it's only 5 bucks for 2 roti and fish curry and dahl. I enjoy this with thier teh tarik or charm tarik anytime! I think i've said this before but they buy thier roti from the indian shops and just use them instead but u know what it taste good!


Today, I tried thier bandung drink (rose syrup with evaporated milk) and I must say it's a rather refreshing drink especially when the room was so stuffy and hot! It goes well with food that is spicy and I wouldn't mind trying that combination again!


They have other dishes such as sambal prawns, assam fish, curry rendung just to name a few to tapao (takeaway) and enjoy at home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it there too! Enjoying reading about the best places to go in Auckland... on a hunt for okonomiyake!

Sweetcraze said...

Ya it's quite hard....havent found a good place for Okonomiyake though besides takoyai? hehe..
Let me know if you dont find one!
The only one I've tasted was at Food Alley upstairs Jap =) - not that great