Monday, March 23, 2009

Divine cupcakes and coffee

This is an overdue post as I just got back from my 1 and a half week holiday which I shall post more about later.

The cake stall is one of my favourite places to go to before work to grab a date and orange scone and a coffee. There are many divine cupcakes that you can buy as gifts. You can purchase little nice gift boxes or have them wrapped in plastic and tied in a ribbon for that special occasion!!!

I bought this berry passionfruit cheesecake for my boss before I left for my Korean trip and it tasted YUMMY!!!


They also do great loafs, gifts, chocolates, savories, quiches and allpress coffee. It is a small little shop so it's not that great to relax for a long time but definately a great place to buy that little cupcake or gifts for someone.

Location: 754 Manukau Rd Onehunga Auckland (It's opposite Melaka Cafe and Pak n Save Royal Oak)
Closed Sundays

No comments: