Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dinner in Singapore Wong kok Bugis

We stopped over in Singapore on our visit to Johor and went to this hong kong cafe called Wong kok in Bugis. This cafe I rate much better than Kim Gary and even the hong kong cafes here in Auckland. They have so much on thier menu it's so hard to choose from! Funny thing was....I think Malaysia has better food than in Singapore but Singapore has nicer cruisine and other specialty food here.
Can't not have the typical baked rice:


and can't not have dry noodles when there is one:
Honey baked chicken with dry noodles:


Dumplings very nice indeed:


We were quite hungry so we decided to be adventurous and ordered this baked bread with mushroom sauce, cheese and sausages:


This dish can be easily made just have white bread, can of mushroom soup, cheese, sausages, and some rice bubbles (not sure why they had rice bubbles sprinkled on top) and put in oven and eat it when ready la!

Topped off we ordered this drink called "temptation": I saw taro and straight away wanted it! It's actually chocolate milk at the bottom, vanilla ice cream in the middle topped off with taro ice blended! It's soooo yummy no wonder it's called temptation!


I would definately go back there again anytime!

Oh before I end, I recommend going to Clark Quay at night just relaxing by the river and having a nice drink. If you're like me and not much of a drinker then I recommend this as I tried it for the first time and rather like it!
Lychee Martini:

No comments: